Friday, May 27, 2011

Hair Progress in 2007 (July - December)

In July I was able to go on an epic trip to three National Parks: Grand Teton, Yellowstone and Glacier.  I might detail more about this trip another time.  For now, here are a few pictures from that:

Glacier:

A poor attempt at a folded ponytail:

A rare ponytail:

Near Yellowstone Falls:

As mentioned in my last entry, the plum color faded pretty quickly but was still evident in August:

and September:

The growth rate continued at a fairly steady rate for the remainder of the year.  My hair's waviness remained in evidence at times such as in this October 2007 photo:

and somewhat in this photo also taken in October:

In November I went on a very enjoyable hike up Mount Garfield in New Hampshire which was already snowcovered.  As usual during exercise activities, I wore my hair in a braid.  This photo was taken at the summit:

As 2007 ended, I had completed almost four years of growing since that short cut back in January 2004.  I had my hair trimmed a couple of times in 2007 but only about a half inch off the ends each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment