Monday, May 30, 2011

2009 recap: January - June

After that cut of four inches in August 2008, I settled in to patiently wait for regrowth.  In the meantime, I became engaged in February!:

Amanda and I also went on a trip to Arizona that month and stayed in beautiful Sedona.  We hiked/climbed up Steamboat Rock.  This was near its summit:


The shed had lessened my braid's circumference somewhat but it was definitely in the process of recovering.  This photo was taken on another hike in Sedona:

We visited the Petrified Forest/Painted Desert:

My hair was steadily regaining its lost length.  In April:


and May:


and June:


By halfway through 2009, I had just about gotten back to the length I had at the time of the shed.  The thickness at the ends wasn't quite the same but it was close.

No comments:

Post a Comment