Thursday, June 2, 2011

2010 in Review

This year was a whirlwind for me. I got married on July 11, 2010 and so much of it went by very quickly. My hair was kind of just there. I got a trim of about two inches shortly before the wedding and another trim late in the year. For the first time I was really beginning to see damage even at lengths that I had previously attained with much healthier hair.

I'm not entirely sure the reasons for this but part of the reason for me chronicling things in this blog is to see if the situation can be corrected. I think part of it was me just not being as focused on hair care and maintenance. I also exercised much more than in previous years and didn't put a lot of effort into trying to protect it. This is probably the main culprit.

I wore my hair in a braid for the wedding:


In Gloucester in August:

No comments:

Post a Comment