Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's now been 10 days since the big cut and I've had time to analyze how I feel about it.  It definitely feels different and I'm still surprised at how quickly I run out of hair when I braid it compared to before.  I have no regrets at all though.  The ends feel so good and now I feel like I can try my best to maintain them and see what happens.  They may end up like before but perhaps not and there should be at least an interim period where I can enjoy their health and some growth.

Here are some photos from today.  I did a thorough coconut oiling two days ago.







1 comment:

  1. That half ponytail/braid is so stylish: it keeps the hair out off your face while still showing off the magnificent length (no more trims please!). Good luck in reaching belt length!

    ReplyDelete