Sunday, May 29, 2011

Amanda

In May of 2008, I decided to take the plunge and join the online dating site Chemistry.com.  It turned out to be the single best decision I've ever made in my life.  Just hours after I posted my profile and before I had even had a chance to post any pictures of myself, I was contacted by the woman who would become my wife: Amanda.  Seeing pictures of me turned out to be a good thing as she really likes my long hair.  After a couple of weeks of emailing and phone contact, we first met on May 25, 2008.  It was a fantastic first date and things just went from there.

This was taken shortly after we met in the backyard of my house:

One of our earliest dates was at Walden Pond famous for Thoreau's connection to it.  We had a memorable walk around the pond.  It was a time I'll never forget.


We enjoyed a series of dates exploring the North Shore of Massachusetts together such as this time in Gloucester:

Ah, good times and good memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment