Thursday, January 26, 2012

Results from Going Back to Coconut Oilings

This month I've done several heavy coconut oilings with one time leaving it in for three days.  I'm reminded of why I was so enthused about it when I first used it last spring.  I think my hair suffered during the autumn when I wasn't using it.

Here is my hair finger-detangled with no brushing:

Then it was brushed through and braided into a halftail:

We're expecting a new arrival very shortly so I don't know how much attention I'll be able to give it but hopefully I'll be able to keep up a better oiling routine.

1 comment:

  1. Looking great Jason! I too find coconut oil to be great for my long hair, especially for improving slip and allowing me to detangle my curls with my fingers.

    All the best.

    Rogelio

    ReplyDelete